Perhaps the most popular data science methodologies come from machine learning. What distinguishes machine learning from other computer guided decision processes is that it builds prediction algorithms using data. Some of the most popular products that use machine learning include the handwriting readers implemented by the postal service, speech recognition, movie recommendation systems, and spam detectors. In this course, you will learn popular machine learning algorithms, principal component analysis, and regularization by building a movie recommendation system.
- The basics of machine learning
- How to perform cross-validation to avoid overtraining
- Several popular machine learning algorithms
- How to build a recommendation system
- What is regularization and why it is useful?
- Recommended for individuals heading towards a career in data science / currently in a business data analyst/scientist role.
New Applicants, Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 49.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification