This business and management course will focus on the necessary project management skills to successfully manage projects, distinguishing three areas: The project manager and the team; The project process; The project context. The course focuses on the early project phases, including examples from technical projects within various sectors and industries (amongst others, but not limited to, infrastructure projects and construction projects). At the end of this course, you will have created your own project execution plan, either in a team effort or on individual basis.
- The importance of the front-end phases to create a successful project
- How to select an appropriate project manager
- How to successfully work together in a specialized project team
- How projects are successfully managed in different sectors and contexts
- To draft a project execution plan.
- This course is for (project) engineers with a technical background who lack management knowledge / individuals who are eager to improve project performance and want to expand their knowledge.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 99.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification