This course will help you identify the organizational barriers to innovation and provide you with the tools to assess your innovation readiness. You will learn new skills, capabilities and strategies that will help you to drive innovation in your team or organization. Through case studies and interactive exercises, you will develop skills in creating organizational cultures and structures that support innovation, build capacity and resources in your team and organization for innovation and examine your role as an innovation leader who empowers champions of innovation.
- The components required to build innovation as a capability
- How to set innovation strategy and build capacity and resources for innovation
- Barriers to innovation/innovation readiness
- How to manage organizational change resulting from innovation
- Designing and managing organizational structures, cultures and leadership for innovation
- How to ensure innovation is value based.
- This course is for anyone who wants to foster entrepreneurial and innovative behaviors in themselves and others
- making them well suited to leadership roles within innovation programs, and enhancing an organizations ability to rapidly respond to and survive market threats.
The University of Queensland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 249.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification