This course introduces an evidence-based approach to innovation management with the aim of providing students with the capability to understand the strategic value of information and the tools and techniques that can be used to analyze and use that information to improve decision-making. Students will learn how to apply the most effective tools in developing sustainable business models by exploiting viable, validated opportunities in rapidly changing environments where traditional strategic management approaches are less effective.
- How design techniques can help businesses to develop market relevant ideas
- How to use financial decision-making techniques to improve innovation outcomes
- Adapt and apply strategic and operational management frameworks and tools necessary for innovation leadership
- Overview of planning and problem solving methods
- Relationship between and use of business models and business plans.
- This course is for anyone who wants to foster entrepreneurial and innovative behaviors in themselves and others
- making them well suited to leadership roles within innovation programs, and enhancing an organizations ability to rapidly respond to and survive market threats.
The University of Queensland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 249.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification