To create and bring to market innovative ideas, entrepreneurs invest substantial resources in their creation without being certain their idea will be successful. How do entrepreneurs manage this process? What strategies do they use? What role does the innovativeness of their ideas play in the strategies they adopt? How do they maintain motivation when faced with setbacks? By drawing on the case of Google Glass, their own experiences and ideas, students are encouraged to synthesize knowledge from each Module to gain an in-depth understanding of the complexity of innovation process.
- How to come up with innovative ideas you are uniquely position to create and bring to market
- Strategies for managing uncertainty in the creation and implementation of innovative ideas
- How to learn from setbacks and maintain the motivation to persevere when experiencing them
- How ideas and other forms of intellectual property can be protected.
- This course is for anyone who wants to foster entrepreneurial and innovative behaviors in themselves and others
- making them well suited to leadership roles within innovation programs, and enhancing an organizations ability to rapidly respond to and survive market threats.
The University of Queensland
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 249.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification