People innovate, not organizations. As practicing innovators, we teach you the fundamentals of how to think like an innovator. Innovation is an iterative process, not a linear one. When innovating, there are thousands of sources of uncertainty in Technology, Implementation, and Markets. We teach you how to cycle through these sources of uncertainty until the right pieces come together in an innovation. Throughout the course, we build up the innovation process model step by step with real examples and exercises. The goal of this course is to change and refine the way you view the innovation process, providing you with the foundation on which to build your future innovation.
- The iterative innovation process
- The interconnection of Markets, Implementation, and Technology
- How to research and develop a Technology, Market, and Implementation universe for an innovative idea
- How to research and assess areas of uncertainty.
- This course is for anybody who wants to understand the innovation process - whether you want to foster innovation within your organization or whether you want to personally innovate.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 99.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification