Business innovation is nothing without great ideas. But creativity can be difficult to spark on a schedule. It requires a steady hand to manage the creative process and move it forward in a productive way. This course focuses on ways to manage creativity effectively and introduces a flexible and iterative innovation management process model. You will learn how to navigate a new product concept through all different stages: The Development stage of an Innovation Project; The Launch and Nurture Stage & the Launch and Project Review stage.
- How to manage different types of innovation projects and how to gain your own understanding of the factors making it successful
- The role of creativity for innovation and how individual and organizational creativity can be raised
- The success factors on the level of an innovation project
- The importance of soft skills and leadership capabilities for managing innovation successfully.
- Recommended for individuals wanting to improve their career qualifications as Product Manager , Engineer , Process Manager and Marketing Manager.
RWTH Aachen University
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification