Addressing the needs of your customers is the core factor of managing innovation successfully. Exactly this is the task of the first stages of an innovation project. In this course, you will learn about key concepts and methods of generating customer-centric business ideas and innovative concepts.
- The nature of successful innovation processes
- How to manage the “fuzzy” Frontend of Innovation from opportunity
- recognition to concept validation
- How to transfer trends and insights from the external environment into your business
- How to understand what customers really want by identifying latent needs.
- Recommended for individuals wanting to improve their career qualifications as Product Manager , Engineer , Process Manager and Marketing Manager.
RWTH Aachen University
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification