Companies today are constantly having to adapt and redefine their strategies due to the impact of technology and globalization. To be a leader in the future means you need to be able to change, adapt, and innovate. In this course, you will learn about the Three Box framework, defined below: Box 1 Manage the present: Managing the core business at peak efficiency Box 2 Selectively forget the past: Abandon ideas, practices, and attitudes that could inhibit innovation Box 3 Create the future: Develop and convert breakthrough ideas into new products and businesses The Three Box framework is a method and toolkit designed to help organizations appropriately allocate their time and resources to implement transformational business models. This course will teach you how to accelerate the success of innovations in your own company.
- Module 1 Strategy is Innovation: Understand the Three Box framework and see examples of it in action
- Module 2 Strategic Intent: Understand how to set long-term strategic direction that can provide context for employees to brainstorm and identify Box 3 breakthrough ideas
- Module 3 Core Competencies: Understand what core competencies are and how they can be leveraged in Box 3 innovation ideas
- Module 4 Box 3 Ideation: Explore Reverse Innovation through a series of examples.
- The content of this course is relevant for a large corporation, a mid-size business, a startup or a nonprofit organization. As innovation is a team sport, the course is useful for individuals who intend to advance careers in R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, Service, Human Resources, Accounting, and Finance.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 99.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification