In this course we will focus on how the IoT works. You will learn about IoT networks and explore how ‘things’ connect to it, including whether the connection and processing is local (fog) or remote (cloud). We will explore data networks, connection types, layer models and analyze IoT protocols and standards. You’ll also learn how to evaluate different infrastructure components and network systems, and how to go about designing a basic network for your own IoT ideas.
- Understand the component parts of an IoT network and its connections
- Evaluate different infrastructure components and network systems
- Analyse protocols and determine best fit for different IoT applications
- Design the basic network for your own IoT ideas.
- Recommended for new and experienced leaders preparing to gear their company towards Industry 4.0.
Leadership, Change leaders
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 199.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification