In this marketing course, you will learn how to apply advanced concepts such as conjoint analysis and decision tree methodologies to product decisions, as well as learn the best ways to distribute and sell your offerings to consumers. You will also learn how to apply conjoint analysis to identify the product features that your consumers want most.
- Product: Conjoint analysis
- Product: Decision trees
- Distribution: Store location decision model
- Sales: Consumer sales process for brick and mortar and ecommerce channels
- Exclusive Content for Verified Learners:
- Exclusive how-to videos on applying the R programming language to analytics. Many companies, such as Facebook and Google, use R for analytics, so it is a language you need to know. Exclusive discussions just for verified learners on the use of R in analytics.
- Recommended for individuals handling or interested towards a career in market strategy / business analytics in marketing.
University of California, Berkeley
New Applicants, Operations teams
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 249.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification