In this marketing course, you will learn about competitive analysis and market segmentation, including how to analyze and structure industries and markets to transform your marketing efforts from vague, generic attempts to laser-guided precision. You will learn how to predict what your competitors will do next, plus how to segment markets for greater customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Competitive analysis
- Market segmentation
- How to analyze and structure markets
- Application of advanced programming languages toward segmentation
- Exclusive Content for Verified Learners:
- Exclusive how-to videos on applying the R programming language to analytics. Many companies, such as Facebook and Google, use R for analytics, so it is a language you need to know. Exclusive discussions just for verified learners on the use of R in analytics.
- Recommended for individuals handling or interested towards a career in market strategy / business analytics in marketing.
University of California, Berkeley
New Applicants, Operations teams
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 249.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification