This course provides students with an introduction to IoT and covers the concepts, terms, and patterns of an IoT solution.
- Understand what IoT is and the difference between a commercial IoT device and a consumer IoT device
- Explain how IoT can be used to support business needs in industries like Manufacturing, Smart City/Building, Energy, Healthcare, Retail, and Transportation
- Describe the components of an IoT Architecture
- Describe the security considerations that must be addressed when implementing an IoT solution
- Describe the communication, data, and process pathways implemented within an IoT solution
- Explain the approaches that a business can take when preparing to implement an IoT solution
- Describe the device categories available in the marketplace and characteristics of commonly used devices
- Describe software and services that go into an IoT solution and how security considerations are addressed within the implementation
- Evaluate and align a use case scenario or problem statement with a real-world IoT implementation and architecture
- Explain one or more approaches for implementing an IoT solution based on a use case scenario or problem statement.
- Recommended for organizations intending to implement IoT in their facilites,employees wanting to understand IoT business opportunities
Leadership,Change Leaders,New applicants
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 99.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification