Randomness is inherent in all processes including manufacturing. The fundamental concepts taught in this course will help learners develop powerful statistical process control methods that are the foundation of world-class manufacturing quality.
- Variation modeling using the theory of Random Processes
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) foundations and applications
- Xbar, EWMA, CUSUM and discrete event methods for detecting process problems
- Methods for analyzing process changes by looking at general process physics
- How to apply these methods to achieve world-class quality in unit manufacturing processes.
- Recommended for manufacturing personnel, including technicians, engineers, and managers.
New Applicants,1st level supervisors, Operations team
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 175.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification