What do you do when you encounter a problem? This self-paced career development course will help you think critically and creatively to solve problems and design solutions. These skills will set you apart from peers and make you a sought-after leader and teammate.
- How to frame problems using a systematic, repeatable process
- How to develop and test solutions using the 80/20 rule
- How to identify user needs and develop solutions to meet them
- How to use design thinking to generate ideas and discover creative solutions
- How to plan and execute primary and secondary research
- How to design and build effective surveys.
- Recommended for anyone wanting to develop their critical thinking skills and creatively solve problems & design solutions.
New Applicants, Operations Teams , Leaders,Managers,1st level supervisors
Method of Delivery
Certification is paid for $ 149.00 ; Full financial aid available for certification