The broad goal of this course is to provide learners with not only an extensive persuasion tool kit, but also with an understanding of how different tools are useful in different situations.
- To address four broad topics of Influence: Influencing people’s personal attitudes
- Social factors influencing behavior
- Affecting people’s perceived ability to undertake the desired behavior
- and inducing people to act on their existing intentions.
- Recommended for new and experienced leaders and managers at all levels
Leadership, Change leaders, 1st level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Can audit for free (no certification); Full Financial Aid Available for Certification