When faced with a complex and ambiguous work environment, how do you, as a potential leader, envision the future? How can you deliver on your vision in a way that conveys meaning and drives positive change within your organisation? In this course you will explore how leaders can create a compelling vision and communicate it, and how they create meaning and make work more meaningful.
- To Evaluate approaches to influencing and creating meaning at work
- Evaluate and apply approaches to meaning making that play a role in aligning employee buy-in of organisational narratives
- Evaluate, create and apply strategies to leverage meaning making through branding
- Situate discussions of meaning making within broader social contexts and concerns.
- Recommended for new leaders,transitioning between leadership roles, existing leaders
Leadership, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Can audit for free (no certification); Full Financial Aid Available for Certification