This 10-hour workshop, provides employees with awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards and instructs them on how to stay safe on the job through hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. Upon completion of all 10 hours of this workshop, participants will receive their OSHA 10 Card.
- Introduction to OSHA, including worker’s rights and employer responsibilities
- Walking and working surfaces and fall protection
- Fire prevention and emergency response
- Electrical safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Hazard communication
- Fall protection
- Machine guarding
- Safety and health programs, including how to prevent workplace hazards.
- Recommended for Manufacturing personnel at all levels
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, Maintenance, 1st Level Supervisor, Operations Team, New Applicants
Method of Delivery
Face to Face