In this half-day workshop, you'll obtain a concise but thorough overview of three important OSHA topics: OSHA's record keeping regulatory updates, OSHA's top ten most frequently cited violations for FY 2016, OSHA's outreach program that focuses on hazard identification, control, and prevention
- Identify OSHA's new mandatory electronic filing of OSHA logs and incident reporting
- Explain the new anti-retaliation protection in injury/illness reporting procedures, post accident drug testing, and safety incentive programs and bonuses
- List whistle-blower protection developments
- Describe and explain the increase of OSHA fines (up nearly 80%)
- Describe updates to mandatory reporting requirements for single overnight hospitalization, amputations, or loss of an eye
- Describe and explain Hazard Identification, Avoidance, and Control: The OSHA Outreach Program
- List OSHA's frequent citations in general industry and construction industry for FY 2016.
- Recommended for HR managers, safety managers, plant managers, business owners, workers' compensation managers, and others: who have responsibility to manage occupational safety and health compliance.
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, Maintenance, 1st Level Supervisor, Operations Team, New Applicants
Method of Delivery
Face to Face