This half-day workshop covers the topics of personal protective equipment and hearing protection. The workshop is taught by an OSHA-authorized trainer who is also a certified safety and health manager (CSHM). OSHA requires employers to determine the hazards present in the workplace and to provide employees with the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Describe the hierarchy of controls as it relates to personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Identify types of PPE used in general industry
- Explain PPE training requirements
- Explain employer and employee responsibilities regarding PPE and hearing protection.
- Recommended for all employers and employees who want to improve operational excellence.
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, Maintenance, 1st Level Supervisor, Operations Team, New Applicants
Method of Delivery
Face to Face