Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, or FMEA, is a structured approach used to identify ways in which a product or process can fail, estimate risk associated with specific causes, and prioritize actions that should be taken to reduce risk. In this full-day workshop, you'll learn about process FMEAs (PFMEA) as described by AIAG in the June 2019 publication Failure Mode and Effect Analysis - FMEA Handbook by AIAG and VDA, including the format and content of PFMEAs.
- Define FMEA and describe the purpose of FMEAs
- Explain the 7-step approach to FMEAs
- Define severity, detection, and occurrence as they relate to PFMEAs
- Describe the PFMEA template and the information it contains.
- Recommended for professionals in the Manufacturing who: perform PFMEAs , work with with PFMEAs
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Face to Face