Topics include the project lifecycle; key tasks and tools for project initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring and controlling; and keys to project success. You'll also have an opportunity to assess your project management skills as well as practice using key project management tools.
- Define “project management” and describe different approaches to project management
- Describe a project life cycle
- List key activities/tasks in each phase of the project lifecycle
- Describe key tools used at each phase of the project lifecycle
- List best practices for managing a project.
- Recommended for Engineers, technicians, team leaders, and other personnel who: have responsibility for managing projects
- no experience in project management is required.
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Face to Face