Part of being a supervisor or manager is dealing with employee complaints, and how complaints are handled in your workplace can have lasting effects, hopefully positive but possibly negative. In this workshop, you'll learn why people complain but techniques for effectively dealing with complaints.
- Explain why people complain
- List and describe the three types of complaining
- Identify techniques for handling each type of complaining
- Given a workplace situation involving a complaint, identify how to resolve the complaint productively.
- Recommended for New and experienced managers and leaders who want to develop or improve their ability to respond to complaints. Also suitable for experienced individuals who are in need of new practical ideas for responding to complaints in the modern man
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Face to Face