In todayís ever-changing business world, risk is an inherent component that must be accounted for. In this workshop, you will learn how to identify the general categories and events that most adversely affect manufacturers and the benefits of developing an effective overall risk mitigation strategy. In addition, you will also learn about ISO standards that relate to risk management, and you will learn about multiple tools that can be used to identify and assess risks
- Define “risk” and “risk management.”
- Describe a risk-management process and what occurs at each step
- List and describe ISO standards for risk management
- Explain the concept of risk-based thinking
- List and describe risk treatment options
- List and describe tools for risk management, including a risk matrix, SWOT analysis, issues log, root cause analysis, fishbone diagrams, FMEA, and control plans.
- Recommended for professionals in the Manufacturing field with responsibility for risk management and quality management system implementation / others seeking an awareness of risk management concepts and techniques.
Purdue University MEP
1st Level Supervisor, Operations Team
Method of Delivery
Face to Face