As organizations become more dependent upon suppliers, supplier quality management has become a key activity. How well supplier quality is managed can have significant effects on an organization. In this workshop, you will learn about the benefits of having a formal system for selecting, developing, monitoring, and evaluating suppliers. you will also learn about requirements from ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 related to supplier quality management. The workshop also includes hands-on activities that will prepare you for developing your own supplier quality management system.
- Explain the importance of supplier quality
- List the requirements in ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 for supplier selection, development, monitoring, and evaluation
- Perform a supplier risk assessment
- Create supplier selection criteria as well as a scoring system
- Develop a supplier scorecard.
- Recommended for individuals in supply chain, purchasing and procurement, sales, and logistics interested in learning about supplier quality management
Purdue University MEP
Leadership, Change Leaders, 1st Level Supervisor
Method of Delivery
Face to Face