Krannert announces spring Executive Forum lineup
January 23, 2015
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Top company executives and entrepreneurs from across the country are among the speakers for this spring's Krannert School of Management Executive Forum.
Started in 1973, the forum is an undergraduate class for both management and non-management students, primarily seniors. It is designed to help students understand the business world waiting for them after graduation.
The forum meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Fridays beginning Jan. 23 in Krannert Auditorium. The talks are open to the public free of charge as seating permits. Dates and speakers are:
* Jan. 23 – Michael Thaman, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Owens Corning, Toledo, Ohio.
* Jan. 30 – Corey Wilson, associate vice president of Professional Edge Center, University of Indianapolis.
* Feb. 6 – Young Lee, vice president and wealth management adviser, Merrill Lynch, Lafayette.
* Feb. 13 – Chuck Armstrong, retired president, Seattle Mariners, Medina, Washington.
* Feb. 27 – Rose Kelly-Falls, senior vice president, Rapid Ratings International Inc., Indianapolis.
* March 6 – Patrice Picard, chief executive officer, Cornerstone Family Programs, Morristown, New Jersey.
* March 13 – Kim Hauer, vice president and chief human resources officer, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois.
*March 27 – Todd Hyatt, executive vice president and chief financial officer, IHS, Englewood, Colorado.
* April 3 – Cheryl Snead, president, chief executive officer and facility security officer, Banneker Industries Inc., North Smithfield, Rhode Island.
* April 10 – Breck Hanson, executive vice president, Associated Bank, Chicago.
* April 17 – Ana Romero, global GIS project manager, Whirlpool Corp., Benton Harbor, Michigan.
* April 24 – Dave Pericak, director, global performance vehicles, Ford Motor Co., Detroit.
Writer: Judith Barra Austin, 765-494-2432, email@example.com
Source: Tim Newton, Krannert director of external relations and communications, 765-496-7271, firstname.lastname@example.org