Krannert announces fall Executive Forum lineup
August 28 2014
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Top company executives and entrepreneurs from across the country are among the speakers for this fall's Krannert School of Management Executive Forum.
Started in 1973, the forum is an undergraduate class for both management and non-management students, primarily seniors. It is designed to help students understand the business world waiting for them after graduation.
The forum meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Fridays beginning Sept. 5 in Krannert Auditorium. The talks are open to the public free of charge as seating permits. Dates and speakers are:
* Sept. 5 – Paul Ryder, vice president for media and student programs, Amazon, Seattle.
* Sept. 12 – Joe Flores, senior vice president, Catalyst, Huntersville, North Carolina.
* Sept. 19 – Linda Clement-Holmes, global information and decision solutions officer, Procter & Gamble Co., Cincinnati.
* Sept. 26 – Christian Garcia, senior vice president and chief accounting officer, Halliburton, Houston.
* Oct. 3 – Andre Hughes, founder, Powered by Action, Chicago.
* Oct. 10 – Jim McClelland, president and chief executive officer, Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana Inc., Indianapolis.
* Oct. 17 – Rusty Rueff, chairman, The GRAMMY Foundation, Santa Monica, California.
* Oct. 24 – Paula Dwyer, editor, Bloomberg View, New York City.
* Oct. 31 – Robert Zimmerman, managing director, Inforistec Group, Rockville, Maryland.
* Nov. 7 – Jay Johnson, general manager, parts distribution, Daimler Trucks North America LLC, Fort Mill, South Carolina.
* Nov. 14 – Charlie Martin, president, Papa Charlie's Inc., Chicago.
* Nov. 21 – Charisse Williams, technology consultant, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Chicago.
* Dec. 5 – Tom Jappson, retired vice president of finance, Johnson Controls Inc., Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Writer: Judith Barra Austin, 765-494-2432, email@example.com
Source: Tim Newton, Krannert director of external relations and communication, 765-496-7271, firstname.lastname@example.org