- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oil (ie. olive, canola)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium honeydew melon, seeded and cut into bite-size cubes (about 5 cups)
- 1 cucumber (12 oz), unpeeled, and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill weed (or 1 Tablespoon dried dill weed)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, pour lemon juice. Whish in oil in a slow steady stream until incorporated.
- Whish in honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add melon, cucumber, onion, and dill weed.
- Toss to combine. Just before serving, top with parmesan.
- Best if chilled up to 8 hours.