Apple Cranberry Salad Toss
Ingredients (8 servings)
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 medium apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 3/4 cups any vinaigrette dressing
- Rinse all fresh produce before cutting
- Toss all ingredients (minus dressing) in a large bowl
- Add dressing, toss to coat. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Iceberg lettuce will add an extra crunch while spring mix offers a variety of greens. There are many types of vinaigrette dressings. Choose one to give the salad your personal flair!