Egg Fried Rice
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup cookedlong grain rice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and green beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in egg and fry for 2 minutes, scrambling egg while it cooks (be sure to cook the eggs thoroughly).
- Stir in the cooked rice, mix well and sprinkle with pepper.