Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 2/3 cup
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 apples cored and diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 oF.
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 min. Stir occasionally until evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.