Tuna Melt Burger
- 1 can tuna (6 ounces)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 slices of cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 whole wheat bread slices
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Drain tuna and break the meat apart with a fork.
- Mix tuna, celery, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread tuna mixture on six pieces of bread and place a single slice of cheese and bread on top of each.
- Put each sandwich on a square of aluminum foil, wrap foil around sandwiches, and bake for 20 minutes or until hot in the middle. Let cool slightly before eating.