South of the Border Veggies
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 can beef, drained
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning
- In a saucepan, bring rice and 2 cups water to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 20 min. or until all water is absorbed into rice.
- In a separate saucepan, cook beef for 5 min.
- Add in taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook for another 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, corn, peas and cheese to beef mixture. Stir and heat for 5 min.
- Add in cooked rice. Stir and serve.