Yield: Serves 4
- 1 pound fresh salmon or 4 salmon fillets, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover 9x9 baking dish with a sheet of foil (needs to be large enough to wrap the fish in a leak-proof pouch).
- Lay the salmon on the foil, skin-side down for fresh salmon.
- Top salmon with oil, Worchestershire sauce, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and paprika.
- Fold foil around fish, creating a leak-proof pouch. Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes.
NOTE: The foil pouch can also be grilled. Grill for approximately 20-30 minutes.