- 2 lbs. ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 cans vegetables
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 2- 3 cups instant mashed potatoes
- Brown the meat with some onion in a large, deep skillet. Season the meat well with salt and pepper while it is browning
- Add vegetables and tomato soup to the skillet. Mix.
- Heat mixture through.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch cake pan and set aside.
- Add mashed potatoes to fill the pan to the top.
- Season the top with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Serve piping hot.