Potato Soup Mix
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 ¾ cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 ½ cups dry milk powder
- 2 Tbsp chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp seasoning salt
- Combine potato flakes, dry milk, bouillon granules, onion, parsley, pepper, thyme, turmeric, and seasoning salt in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Pour into a 1 quart jar.
Attach the following instructions:
- To serve; place ½ cup soup mix in bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup boiling water until smooth.