Potato Salmon Bisque
This microwave recipe for Potato Salmon Bisque is a velvety soup that’s low in fat and high in flavor.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (7 ½ -ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (14 ½ -ounce) can chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green or red pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- ½ cup instant mashed potato granules
- Combine salmon, chicken broth, skim milk, green onions, green pepper, lemon rind and pepper in a deep 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish; cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in instant potatoes.
- Cover and microwave at HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated.
- Stir well, serve immediately.