Peach-Cranberry Sauce (for desserts)
- 1 can peaches (undrained)
- 1 can cranberry sauce (jellied or whole)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon sugar (white or brown)
- Strain peace juice into 2 quart saucepan.
- Mash peaches with a fork and add to juice.
- Add 1 can of cranberry sauce and mash with fork. Mix in cinnamon and sugar.
- Bring mixture to boil and reduce heat. Stir frequently and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Sauce is ready for use.
Ideas for use: This sauce would be over Angel food cake slices, unsliced yellow cake, ice cream, yogurt parfaits, etc. Very versatile.