Yield: Serves 3
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes 1 Tbsp margarine 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/8 tsp black pepper 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese1 cup noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp vegetable-oil
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles. While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a skillet.
- Add vegetables and saute until tender; stir constantly. Add tomato and saute two more minutes.
- Toss vegetables with noodles and margarine.
- Add seasonings; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.