Each serving contains 4g of dietary fiber
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 TBL vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups quick or old fashioned oats
- tsp pepper
- ¼ cup (1oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- cup tomato sauce
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Coat an 8" square glass baking dish with vegetable oil spray or oil lightly.
- Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Sauté onion in oil until tender, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add zucchini and remaining ingredients, except tomato sauce, mix well.
- Spread into prepared baking dish and spread tomato sauce evenly over the top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.