Idaho Potato Commission Shepherds' Pie
Yield: 8 servings
- 6 servings prepared Instant Mashed Idaho Potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed tomato soup (undiluted)
- 2 1/2 cups cooked green beans
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven 350° F. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In a large frying pan brown onion and beef. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain meat and place in casserole.
- Pour soup over hamburger; top with green beans.
- Mound potatoes on top.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 30 minutes.