Fruit Milk Smoothie
- 1 tray ice cubes for the glasses
- 1 can (46 oz) fruit juice
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups crushed ice or 20 ice cubes
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice cubes.
- Mix juice, milk and vanilla in 2 quart bowl.
- Pour ½ of mixture into a blender and add ½ of the crushed ice and blend on medium speed about one minute.Pour into the glasses with ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the remainder of the milk and juice mixture.
- This can be stored in the freezer in ½ cup containers and served later as a frozen smoothie dessert.