I2A2 Apache Server
An I2A2 Apache server may be built from the following software distributions.
These software distributions are included in the Packages described on the Apache Web Server with the I2A2::Access Module web page.
- OpenSSL -- get latest version
- Apache -- get latest 1.3.x version
- mod_perl -- get latest version
- mod_SSL -- get latest version
The following additional patches may be needed to build the Apache Server:
(allows compiling when IDEA algorithms are not in openssl)
- Fixes problems with compiling when the IDEA algorithms aren't compiled into the library.
- Adds the Purdue CA public certificate to the CA bundle
(conflict with definition in if_arp.h)
- Adds some support for compiling with mod_perl.
- Fixes a minor problem with compiling on some machines.