Spring 2013 Solar Energy bi-weekly seminar series
January 24 @ 3:30 AM - 5:00 PM - Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 2001
The Energy Center, the Birck Nanotechnology Center and Engagement Office in Discovery Park are hosting a bi-weekly seminar series. This will include presentations from researchers at Purdue and leading research centers across the nation, regarding developments in wafer-based, thin-film, organic and cross-cutting technologies in photovoltaics and related solar power. All talks are on Thursdays and will start at 3:30 p.m. in the Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 2001.
Please contact Pankaj Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question and/or like to meet any speaker.
- Jan. 24: Bryan Boudouris, assistant professor of chemical engineering at Purdue. "Design of Optoelectrionically-active Polymers for Organic Photovoltaic Applications".
- Feb. 7: Jeff Sternberg, research manager of materials science and engineering for DuPont Central Research and Development.
- Feb. 21: Tobin Marks, professor of chemistry and materials science and engineering at Northwestern.
- March 7: Suresh Garimella, the R. Eugene and Susie E. Goodson Distinguished Professor and associate vice president for engagement at Purdue.
- March 21: B.J. Stanbery, founder and board chairman of Heliovolt.
- April 4: Yi Cui, associate professor of materials science and engineering at Stanford University.
- April 18: Ali Shakouri, the Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director of Birck Nanotechnology Center and professor of electrical and computer engineering at Purdue; and Kaz Yazawa, research associate professor at Birck Nanotechnology Center
- Pankaj Sharma