As a member of PACADA, you benefit from:
- Attending professional development events throughout the year
- Guest speakers and lectures on timely topics
- The PACADA email listserv
- Participation on special committees
- Being a united voice for changes within the university
- Regular connection with colleagues across campus in all areas of student services
Please click the link below for the PACADA Registration Form
*Note: plans for the PACADA Retreat have not been finalized so the cost to join, as of this date, is $15. When Retreat plans are finalized, you will be notified accordingly.*
Membership is not pro-rated. It is $15.00 regardless of the time of year you join. Your membership is good August 1 through July 31.
Payment by Individual (cash or check accepted):
Make check payable to PACADA and send it via campus mail to: Danielle Gilbert — KNOY 417
Payment by PayPal:
If you choose to pay for membership using PayPal, cost will be $15.76 for annual membership, due to PayPal administrative fees.
Payment By Business Office:
- Payment by check: Contact your business office and ask them to submit a ZV60 to PACADA Attn: Danielle Gilbert (PACADA is an approved vendor). If possible, include member name(s) with this payment (can be supplemented by email if cannot be added to ZV60).
- Payment by credit card: Payment must be submitted via PayPal (fees apply). If a business office is paying for multiple people at once, please contact the treasurer in advance of submitting payment so the treasurer can create a PayPal invoice.
- Invoices/receipts are not automatically created once an individual submits the membership survey/payment. If an invoice or receipt is needed, please contact the treasurer.
Questions may be referred to Danielle Gilbert