Membership Registration for new members or renewal is now open for August 2018- July 2019!
We’re glad you’re interested in joining our organization! As a member of PACADA, you benefit from:
- Attending professional development events throughout the year
2. Guest speakers and lectures on timely topics
3. The PACADA email listserv
4. Participation on special committees
5. Being a united voice for changes within the university
6. Regular connection with colleagues across campus in all areas of student services
To join PACADA or renew your membership, please complete this Membership Registration Form. *Once membership registration form above is completed, pay individually or through your business office.*
|Option #1: Membership renewal or new member = $15.00|
|Option #2: Retreat + new/renewal membership = $45.00 (includes light breakfast items, snacks, and lunch)|
**Term of Membership —Membership is not pro-rated. It is $15.00 regardless of the time of year you join. Your membership is good August 1, 2018 through July 31, 2019.
2 Payment Methods: Payment by Individual or Payment by Business Office
Payment by Individual:
Make check payable to PACADA and bring it to the retreat OR send it via campus mail to:
Taylor Weast — Beering Hall of Liberal Arts & Education, Room 1122
*NOTE: If you choose to pay for membership using PayPal, cost will be $15.76 for annual membership OR $46.65 for annual membership and retreat due to PayPal administrative fees. Individuals who choose to pay using cash, personal check, or via department business office will pay $15.00 for annual membership and $45.00 for annual membership and retreat.
Payment By Business Office:
- Contact your business office and ask them to process a check through a DIV (Direct Invoice Voucher)
- That check can then be sent through campus mail to: Taylor Weast (Treasurer) at Beering Hall of Liberal Arts & Education, Room 1122
- “Text To Appear On Remittance” box must be filled out to include member names and colleges or departments
Questions may be referred to Taylor Weast, Treasurer, 4-3670,
You can also email any member of our Steering Committee with questions at any time.