As a member of PACADA, you benefit from:
- Attending professional development events throughout the year
- Guest speakers and lectures on timely topics
- The PACADA email listserv
- Participation on special committees
- Being a united voice for changes within the university
- Regular connection with colleagues across campus in all areas of student services
Please click the link below for the PACADA Registration Form
Sign up for the Fall Retreat is due Aug 31. Please complete your membership registration prior to signing up for the retreat.
Your membership is good August 1 through July 31.
Payment by Individual (cash or check accepted):
Make check payable to PACADA and send it via campus mail to: Lauren Lucas – Purdue Polytechnic
Payment by PayPal:
If you choose to pay for membership using PayPal, cost will be $16.05 for annual membership, due to PayPal administrative fees.
Payment By Business Office:
- Payment by check: Contact your business office and ask them to submit a ZV60 to PACADA Attn: Danielle Gilbert (PACADA is an approved vendor). If possible, include member name(s) with this payment (can be supplemented by email if cannot be added to ZV60).
- Payment by credit card: Payment must be submitted via PayPal (fees apply). If a business office is paying for multiple people at once, please contact the treasurer in advance of submitting payment so the treasurer can create a PayPal invoice.
- Invoices/receipts are not automatically created once an individual submits the membership survey/payment. If an invoice or receipt is needed, please contact the treasurer.
Questions may be referred to Lauren Lucas