The M.D. Steer Speech, Language, and Swallowing Clinic offers many programs, including an adult language program for clients with language difficulties following stroke or other brain injuries. The clinic is not part of the Purdue Aphasia Research Lab.
Additional Purdue (Campus) Resources
At Purdue University, there are also other centers that address aging:
- Center for Research on Brain, Behavior, and NeuroRehabilitation (CEREBRAL)
- Center that focuses on aging and age-related diseases
- Center on Aging and the Life Course (CALC)
- Focuses on aging-related research and education
- Elder Care Resources
- Resources in the Greater Lafayette Area
There are also helpful resources outside of Purdue University.