Greater Lafayette chamber membership for Purdue employees
Helping university units and employees engage Purdue with local business and community leaders through membership with Greater Lafayette Commerce.
Purdue is a long-standing member of the Greater Lafayette Commerce (GLC) President’s Circle. The university’s GLC membership is administered through the Office of Engagement and extends membership benefits to all Purdue University employees for university business.
It is our privilege to help Purdue units and employees engage Purdue with local business and community leaders through the university’s membership with Greater Lafayette Commerce.
How the GLC Membership Currently Extends Across the University
For employees engaging on behalf of or in service to their work for the university:
- Purdue University employees are eligible for any free-to-members GLC resource or free-to-members GLC event registrations.
- Purdue University employees are eligible to pay the member price for any GLC event charging a fee for admission.
- Purdue University employees are eligible to receive the GLC e-newsletter.
- Note about Purdue Sponsored Event Tables: While Purdue’s membership package includes a sponsored table for some events, these seats are managed by the Office of Engagement. University leadership and unit leaders are welcome to share their interest in joining a Purdue sponsored table at email@example.com. All Purdue University employees are eligible to register for separate tables or seats at the member price. Employees without an invitation should not
- Once you’ve been included in the university’s GLC membership list, you will log in to register for events using just your email address (not a username and password).
- Contact GLC directly to add your name to the university membership account.
- If you receive the GLC newsletter already, you are already in the system.
State of the Cities & County Luncheon
February 6, Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds
Governor Eric Holcomb will be featured. Mayor Dennis, Mayor Roswarski, and County Commissioner Brown will also present.