University Records Coordinators
University Officials designate Records Coordinators to implement records retention and disposal policies and procedures. They have the authority to interact directly with other authorized persons to further the purposes of the records retention policy.
Responsibilities of Records Coordinators include:
- Identify records retention and disposal requirements.
- Provide training and guidance for all staff responsible for the execution of record retention and disposal procedures.
- Serve as a resource to answer questions regarding the retention and disposal of University records.
- Regularly monitor compliance with record retention and disposal procedures.
- No later than December 31 of each year, publish and disseminate record retention and disposal guidelines.
- Maintain and regularly update a log of Evidentiary Records and, as appropriate, arrange for and monitor segregation of Evidentiary Records.