- A Plan and a Purpose Nutrition Science alumna Patsy Mellott's "giving back plan" offers a lasting legacy connected to core values.
- Summer C.A.M.P. Future medical professionals explore Purdue HHS.
- 'Gifted' Research Cluster projects draw foundation dollars.
- Five Tips for Parents of ASD Children (that apply to all kids).
- A Legacy of Impact Lab School celebrates 90 years of discovery, learning and engagement.
- Drop and Give Me 100 Health and Kinesiology turns 100.
- Generous Contributions Donor gifts aid cultural growth for students.
- Empowered When scholarships go beyond giving and receiving.
- Extension Leads the Charge for Community Health
- HHS given Arthur G. Hansen Recognition Award